What it's not like.
- I do not give advice and do not tell you what to do with your life - no opinions here
- I don't claim know what is best for you, but I will help you understand that for yourself
- I don't let you get away with doing nothing, thinking the same unconstructive thoughts, and hoping the universe will just bless you with a rainbow filled life
What it is like
- I skillfully and compassionately listen
- I help you decipher what you really want out of your life and what might be getting in your way and then a plan how to get you there
- We work together—You guide the way, I hold the space
- You learn compassion and kindness are way more motivating than your inner bully - then how to manage that critic and cultivate the mental resources needed to
- You start feeling lighter all around: physically, emotionally, and mentally.
- Love for yourself and the life you're living, without compromising the things you don't really want to do
- You stop believing the negative stories you tell yourself
- You choose pleasurable things in your life more, because damnit why not?!
- Decisions become easier because the answers become clearer.
- Not only do you realize what is important and what it is you really want, but you also know how to get it.
- You know how to set up your life so you don't feel dragged down by culture, your boss's, or your family's agenda.
- Fear is no longer drives you to be someone you aren't, and it's no longer the deterrent keeping you from leading the awe-inspiring life you know you are meant for.
- You are intimately connected to your body, it is no longer the enemy, but your trusted companion.
Ready to start? Need more clarity?
Sign up for a free 45-minute coaching call to discuss where you're at; what's causing you stress, pain, overall suckiness; and then map out a plan for getting you where you want to be. It's the next step in getting you out of your head and living the life that would light you up.