Stilling September. Winding summer down with stillness. So summer was nuts, as always, and as the fall approaches I am always excited to usher back in a sense of routine and grounding. Rivers were floated, jokes were delivered, cans of hard cider consumed and now it is time to fall back into habit and regularity that my mind and body are so desperately needing right now.
Join me for 30 days of "Stilling September" a guided month of meditation, learning and community support, all from the comfort of your own home!
What is included:
- 5 Online Weekly Video meetings where I will guide you through a meditation practice, a short lesson and then Q/A time you might have regarding meditation in general, whats coming up in your home practice, or other issues you might be having with stilling.
- Recordings of the meetings in case you are unable to attend.
- Instructions on how to start a home stilling practice.
- Online community forum where you can encourage, discuss, and ask questions to the group in a safe and supportive environment.
- Daily emails which will include prompts for your practice, insight, fun brain-science facts regarding meditation, or inspirational quotes and stories.
- Accountability - we all need it, especially at the end of summer. Committing to a group and to yourself can be a huge benefit in reinvigorating or beginning a home meditation practice.
Who's this for?
- EVERYONE!! Beginners, skeptics, long time meditators, couples you name it! You got a mind that needs a bit of taming? You want community support and accountability? Want a pro real life "stiller" to ask questions that keep coming up for you in your practice? Ready to be less robotic in life and more engaged? Or just in need of inspiration and prompts to reinvigorate your long time practice? Then join!
All meetings will be held on Wednesday evenings at 8:00-9:00pm PST. The dates are as follows:
- August 31st (kick-off, introduction, how to set up a home stilling practice)
- September 7th
- September 14th
- September 21st
- September 28th (wrap-up)
End summer on a high note and begin fall with intention and commitment that will help finish the last few months of 2016 strong, focused, and centered.
Seriously, this is a no brainer, and a gentle kick in the pants you may need to shake off the summer sleepies! Sign up below or if you have any questions fill out the form on this page and I will be happy to get back to you asap.