Happy Mother’s Day ! I want to celebrate all of the momma’s out there who are investing in their pleasure, and talk about the specific hurdles I see for my client’s who are mother’s and the ability for them to connect with their pleasure. As a momma myself, I see you, and I see the challenges you face. I want this episode to serve as a reminder to put yourself first, your pleasure as a priority, and to hold yourself with love and kindness. So often, when women become mothers, that serves as their identity. And yes, you are a mom, and you are so much more, and it is your birthright to be a pleasured woman.
If you struggle with setting pleasure as a priority, then I suggest you check out my mini program, Making Time For Intimacy In Three Simple Steps. I take you step by step how to make the time for your pleasure. I give you the actionable steps, mindset shifts that it takes, and I talk to you about how to talk to your partner about creating this time in a way that benefits both of you. To start this program, go to: https://www.daniellesavorycoaching.com/3stepstocreatemoretimeforlove
Topics In This Episode:
- Celebrating the wins of a client
- How we can redefine our motherhood from burnout to pleasure and joy
- Looking at how the narrative of struggle plays out in our role as mothers and as partners
- Advocating for our pleasure and for that of other moms
- Setting pleasure as a priority, instead of an afterthought
- The results we create when we start from a place of pleasure
- Investigating our self talk, and how it affects our relationship with ourselves and those around us
- Removing the pre-momma version of you from a pedestal
As always, it has been my absolute pleasure to share this with you today. I want you to see that pleasure is so possible for you with your full schedule and with your children needing you. It is still possible. And not only is it possible, you deserve for your pleasure to be at the forefront of your mind. It will create delight in your body and in your life that fuels you and allows you to show up differently.
And if you’re ready to take this work further and really apply these skills and making the best years yet, then join us for Better Sex in 90 Days. Enrollment is open, and I love helping women come back home to their bodies in a loving and celebratory way. To learn more and apply, go to https://daniellesavory.com/group/.
To help other women find this show and create more pleasure in their lives, leave a review! Click here to go to Apple Podcasts and follow the steps below.
Editing and show notes by Roth Media
Enjoying the podcast?
- Make sure you don’t miss a single episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, RSS, or follow on Spotify
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Then be sure to send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org for your free sex starter kit
- Let me know your thoughts on this episode and join the conversation by leaving a comment down below!