I don’t know about you, but now that it is spring, I have been spending a lot of time in my garden recently. This has really got me thinking about the metaphor that I got from a mentor of mine that our minds are like gardens. If left unattended, weeds and plants can grow and sprawl out in ways we never imagined, causing damage and preventing our gardens from being what we truly want them to be. In the same way, old thoughts and beliefs, if not tended to, can also have this same effect. In this episode, let’s investigate how unchecked thoughts can hold us back and how we can begin to plant new thoughts in order to live the pleasured life we desire.
This is exactly what I help my clients do in Better Sex in 90 Days. With my step-by-step process, we weed out the thoughts that we no longer want to believe and create a fertile ground to get to planting the thoughts that will create the sex life we want to have. Enrollment is now open. To learn more, go to https://daniellesavory.com/group/
Topics In This Episode:
- Learning how to use our analogy of a garden to create more pleasure
- Asking ourselves: is it time for an overhaul?
- How off handed comments could be sabotaging your pleasure as an adult
- Dealing with negativity bias and how it shows up
- How just taking out what’s in the way of our pleasure isn’t enough
- Where to start when planting new beliefs
It has been my absolute pleasure to share this with you today. Think about the garden of your mind when it comes to your pleasure and your sexuality. There is a whole bunch of shit that is in there that you had no say in, whatsoever. Whether they were planted on purpose, or through societal pressures, they are there. So tending to your mind and weeding out the thoughts that do not serve you and hold you back is key in order to create the results you want.
To help other women find this show and create more pleasure in their lives, leave a review! Click here to go to Apple Podcasts and follow the steps below.
Editing and show notes by Roth Media
Enjoying the podcast?
- Make sure you don’t miss a single episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, RSS, or follow on Spotify
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Then be sure to send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org for your free sex starter kit
- Let me know your thoughts on this episode and join the conversation by leaving a comment down below!