Your inner bitch. We’ve all got one. You know, that voice tells you you aren’t good enough, that makes you doubt yourself, and is so judgemental about your every move. Not only is she saying things to you when you’re having a sex session that can take you out of the moment, but also impacting your pleasure even when she is chirping in about your parenting or procrastinating or whatever else.
In this episode, I share with you some of the things my inner bitch has said to me in the past, help you identify and separate her voice from your own, and share with you why its important to show her love and be able to take the power back with your thoughts to be able to continue to prioritize your pleasure.
Topics In This Episode:
- How our inner bitch’s thoughts become our beliefs about ourselves
- What it means when our stress cycle is triggered
- Taking a look at how it feels in our bodies when we listen to our inner bitch
- The first step in order to create a container for pleasure
- Where she is showing up, outside of the bedroom
- Telling her to “f*** off” doesn’t actually work
- What does our inner bitch need?
As always, it has been my absolute pleasure to share this with you today. I hope that you are able to see more about why it is so important to treat ourselves with kindness, and that it begins with speaking to ourselves with love, compassion, and acceptance. And that acceptance applies to all of us, not just parts of us.
“Making Time For Intimacy” is the first step for more orgasmic pleasure and desire with your partner. This course is specifically designed so that you can prioritize you, can get in the right mindset, and know the actions and communication skills needed so you can start putting your pleasure at the forefront of your mind. It’s only $7!
To get this mini course, go to: https://www.daniellesavorycoaching.com/3stepstocreatemoretimeforlove
To help other women find this show and create more pleasure in their lives, leave a review! Click here to go to Apple Podcasts and follow the steps below.
Editing and show notes by Roth Media
Enjoying the podcast?
- Make sure you don’t miss a single episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, RSS, or follow on Spotify
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Then be sure to send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org for your free sex starter kit
- Let me know your thoughts on this episode and join the conversation by leaving a comment down below!