Sexual fantasies can be a lot of fun as something to incorporate into your pleasure and maybe even something you share with your partner. However, for many of the women I work with, fantasies bring on feelings of shame and judgement. A lot of clients are worried about what their fantasies might say about them and who they are, especially if it is out of alignment with how they view themselves. Let’s really take a look at understanding where these fantasies come from and how to remove the guilt and shame so that they can be used to spark your desire and your pleasure and help you become a more turned on woman.
I just recently created a new module for my group program. Better Sex in 90 Days, focusing on how to use fantasies as a path to your pleasure. If you are looking to connect with your desire and become a more turned on woman, I encourage you to join right now. I am amazed by the women in the group and the results they are creating, and I can’t wait for you to join. To join head to: https://daniellesavory.com/group/
Topics In This Episode
- The inherent vulnerability in opening up about our desires
- Looking at what our fantasies are at their base, and what they become when we assign meaning to them
- When your fantasies don’t line up with who you think you are
- The responses in our bodies when we feel shame, and the effect that has on our pleasure
- How to approach our fantasies so that we can learn from them
- What does your fantasy show you, especially beyond the surface level?
- Examining two of the most common fantasies that I hear from clients
As always it’s been my absolute pleasure to share this episode with you that is all about sexual fantasies and how you might start to look at them differently so that you can proceed and help them become a purposeful path to you having some mindblowing sex.
To help other women find this show and create more pleasure in their lives, leave a review! Click here to go to Apple Podcasts and follow the steps below.
Editing and show notes by Roth Media
Enjoying the podcast?
- Make sure you don’t miss a single episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, RSS, or follow on Spotify
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Then be sure to send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org for your free sex starter kit
- Let me know your thoughts on this episode and join the conversation by leaving a comment down below!