When it comes to sex, how many times a week is considered “normal”? This is one of the most common questions I get in my DMs on social media. So many people want to know what is considered normal, or how often most people are having sex, so that they can use this to feel a certain way about their own sex lives.
In this episode, I introduce the importance of exploring our motivations behind wanting to have sex, separating any meaning from the frequency of sex sessions, and yes, I even give you a number.
The next cohort of the Better Sex in 90 Days program is starting soon! If you are someone who is unhappy with the frequency of your sex life and you are looking to make a change, I invite you to join us in the group program. This is just one of the many topics we explore in this group. To sign up for my email list so that you are among the first to hear about the next cohort, or to learn more, go to https://daniellesavory.com/group/, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics In This Episode:
- What studies show for average frequency when it comes to sex
- There is a difference between the sex you may or may not be having, and what you are making it mean about you, your partner, and your relationship
- Looking at quantity versus quality.
- Ask yourself: why is this important to you?
- Benefits of sex, both partnered and solo sex sessions
- Where to start, if you aren’t at the recommended number, or if you aren’t happy with the frequency
As always it’s been my absolute pleasure to share this with you today. Remember to be grounded in love and to be open to your partners feelings. Create a safe space for them and for you to be able to talk about this topic, which can be difficult and scary. Good luck in your conversations and I can’t wait to talk with you next week.
To help other women find this show and create more pleasure in their lives, leave a review! Click here to go to Apple Podcasts and follow the steps below.
Editing and show notes by Roth Media
Enjoying the podcast?
- Make sure you don’t miss a single episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, RSS, or follow on Spotify
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Then be sure to send a screenshot to email@example.com for your free sex starter kit
- Let me know your thoughts on this episode and join the conversation by leaving a comment down below!