Time to talk to your partner about sex coaching or what you’ve been learning on this podcast but have no idea how to start the conversation? I get it, talking about pleasure and your sex life can feel kind of scary EVEN when its with your trusted partner. Sex has a way of making us feel vulnerable in a way that nothing else can and of course it can have you worrying about how they will “take
In this episode, I share with you how to bring up the topic of sex, sex coaching or learning about sex with your partner, whether you are a woman wanting to take this work to the next level, or, if you are partnered with a woman and are wanting her to engage. I talk about creating a safe space for both of you, conversation starters, and what a successful outcome looks like.
If you’re listening to this podcast and you’re enjoying the content I’m putting out there, I would love it if you would share, rate, and review this show! The more that you can share how this is helping you allows other women to come to this podcast and learn as well. As many of us know, this topic can be very scary and vulnerable, and the first place people go when they’re deciding to listen to something is to look at the reviews, and by sharing your ah-ha moments and how this show has helped you, it can begin to help others.
To help other women find this show and create more pleasure in their lives, leave a review! Click here to go to Apple Podcasts and follow the steps below.
Topics In This Episode:
- Perspective from being the woman wanting to dive deeper OR being partnered with a woman and wanting to broach the subject of sex coaching with her.
- Looking at your role in this conversation
- The importance of creating a safe space for both you and your partner & how to do that.
- When to bring up this topic and have the conversation
- Preparing yourself for this conversation
- Why we don’t want to focus on the problem and what to do instead.
- Navigating through miscommunication and misinterpretation
Enrollment for Better Sex in 90 Days is coming up in September for the next cohort. I have so many additions for this upcoming cohort. Plant the seed on why you want to do this. If you have any questions, reach out to me at email@example.com
As always it’s been my absolute pleasure to share this with you today. Remember to be grounded in love and to be open to your partners feelings. Create a safe space for them and for you to be able to talk about this topic, which can be difficult and scary. Good luck in your conversations and I can’t wait to talk with you next week.
Editing and show notes by Roth Media
Enjoying the podcast?
- Make sure you don’t miss a single episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, RSS, or follow on Spotify
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Then be sure to send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org for your free sex starter kit
- Let me know your thoughts on this episode and join the conversation by leaving a comment down below!